Underground Storage Tank (UST) Removal & Remediation
Apex personnel have extensive experience in leaking underground storage tank (UST) and aboveground storage tank (AST) site investigation, remediation, and removal. Apex's range of environmental services spans initial site characterizations and assessments through site closures. Apex takes an active stance regarding risk based corrective action to develop site specific cleanup levels at UST/AST sites. All UST removal work is subject to strict quality control methods as documented in professionally prepared reports and other documents acceptable to local, state, and federal regulatory agencies. Learn more about Underground Storage Tank Removal.
Apex's UST Removal / AST Removal Services include the following:
- UST Fund Reimbursements and Regulatory Compliance Assistance
- Leaking Underground Storage Tank and Spill Investigations
- Soil and Groundwater Contamination Assessments
- Tank Cleaning, Removal, and Disposal
- Contamination Characterizations
- UST/AST Monitoring Programs
- Groundwater Monitoring and Reporting
- Emergency Response Planning
- Site Remediation and Closure
- Risk-Based Corrective Action
- Hazardous Materials Monitoring/Business Plans
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure Plans
- Tank Design, Permitting, and Installation
- Annual Permits, Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management
To learn more about Apex Envirotech’s Underground Storage Tank Removal services, please contact us.
California Underground Storage Tank Removal
What is ECAP?
California Expedited Claim Account Program
What does it do?
ECAP works to reduce the overall cost for site cleanup and the time to reach closure.
How does it work?
ECAP works by increasing coordination with the regulators, claimants and their consultants, and the UST Cleanup Fund.
If you have a site that has a claim that has been in the same work phase for 5+ years, or the amount reimbursed to date exceeds $750,000, contact us today to see if your site is eligible for ECAP.